Sarah-Jane Stefano - Marketing Manager
Sarah-Jane came to Prowest Real Estate after working 3 years as Marketing Coordinator at a boutique real estate agent in Canning Vale. Having successfully gained ample experience in property marketing she wanted to be challenge in new areas and has now been with Prowest Real Estate for over 2 years, managing the company’s marketing collateral with Director, Paul Rayner.
Sarah possess a Bachelor of Commerce from Curtin University majoring in Marketing and Public Relations, so she is well equipped in handling the Prowest’s marketing. Sarah enjoys applying the theory she learnt at University to real life situations.
Sarah also has a Diploma in Event Management from Central Tafe and comes from an Event Management background with over 10 years’ experience in hospitality as a Wedding Consultant, Venue Manager and Professionals Conference Organiser (PCO), travelling interstate for international conferences.
Sarah is also successfully proficient in Adobe Photoshop CC & Adobe InDesign CC and loves designing and utilising the Professionals Group branding tools.
Sarah is in charge of the following at Prowest Real Estate:
• Organising Prowest Public Seminars and client events
• Sponsorship and media queries
• Managing company websites and portals
• Designing marketing collateral
• Planning, implementing and completing marketing projects
• Contributing marketing budgets
• Participating in Management Meetings
• Managing internal communications
• Creating external eNewsletters to potential sales clients and Investors
• YouTube marketing and property videos
• Database marketing
• Database management
• Marketing analytics
• Reception cover, including sales admin
To name a few, the list always seems to be growing!
Sarah is happy to help with any of your Real Estate needs!
Adobe InDesign CC (3 day course) (2014)
Adobe Photoshop CC (3 day course) (2014)
Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing & Public Relations, Curtin University (2011)
Diploma in Event Management, Central TAFE (2008)
Amlink Rising Star Scholarship Winner, in computer Software (2008)