All your recently viewed properties will be listed here
Your History of properties viewed will be accessible from anywhere on the website.
- I have been in the industry for over 2 years starting as receptionist at the Mooroolbark office in early 2015
- In September 2015 I was transferred to the Lilydale office as an assistant property manager
- In May 2016 I was then given the opportunity to manage my own portfolio
- I now manage just under 150 properties which has a value in excess of $73,800,000
- I am listener and a communicator, as well as being proactive and involved\
- I won property manager of the year award for the Lilydale office in 2016
- I have been to numerous training sessions such as PM Bootcamp, VCAT Training, Professionals Conference 2016, LPMA in Gold Coast and I have been studying Cert 4 in Property Services since September 2015 and finishing in September 2017.
- On average, over 99% of our properties are occupied
- I have a very strict no tolerance rent arrears policy
- I work with 3 other Property Managers, a Leasing Consultant and a Property Management involved Director
- I offer stress free Property Management
- I have gained an abundant amount of knowledge, experience and enjoyment throughout my career, setting myself new challenges and goals to work towards.
“Working for Professionals and being a part of the Methven team is something that I am really proud of. It is a very welcoming and helpful environment. The company provides us with constant training and enrolling us in courses in order to keep us resourceful and up to date with legislation. I am very privileged to call myself a part of this wonderful team!”