Emily Lancaster - Property Manager
- I have been a part of the Property Management team since September 2015, starting as a receptionist at the Mooroolbark office in early 2015.
- I now manage just under 160 properties which has a value in excess of $73,800,000
- I won property manager of the year award for the Lilydale office in 2016
- I started studying Certificate 4 in Property Services and am now a full licenced Estate Agent
- I am listener and a communicator, as well as being proactive and involved
- I have been to numerous training sessions such as PM Bootcamp, VCAT Training, Professionals Conference 2016, LPMA in Gold Coast
- On average, over 99% of our properties are occupied
- I have a very strict no tolerance rent arrears policy
- I work with 3 other Property Managers in the Lilydale office, a Leasing Consultant and a Property Management involved Director
- I offer stress free Property Management
- I have gained an abundant amount of knowledge, experience and enjoyment throughout my career, setting myself new challenges and goals to work towards.
“Working for Professionals and being a part of the Methven team is something that I am really proud of. It is a very welcoming and helpful environment. The company provides us with constant training and enrolling us in courses in order to keep us resourceful and up to date with legislation. I am very privileged to call myself a part of this wonderful team!”