Janet Knott - Sales Executive
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | M: 0402 467 918
I started working within the real estate industry in 2006 in the role of a sales administrator. In 2010 I decided that it was time to make the change into sales & I have enjoyed working within this role since then. The Professional franchise is such a strong brand with a reputable name that I didn't hesitate to take on the challenge as a sales agent when the opportunity arose.
I relocated from Sydney about 25 years ago with my husband just after our first daughter was born. After many years of beach holidays here in Forster we decided to make the move for a more relaxed family lifestyle. We have always loved the Great Lakes area and now can't imagine living anywhere else.
Having previously co-owned the successful local business, 'In House Homewares' for about 10 years, I have probably spoken with and met most of the area's residents at one time or another. During those 10 years, I built lasting relationships and enjoyed finding the right gift or homewares by listening to the needs of my clients. I loved the challenge of operating my own business and I find that working in real estate gives me that same challenge. With my love of interior design and dealing with people, moving into real estate was a natural progression.
There are a lot of great aspects about being in the Professionals sales team, including working with successful, motivated people & meeting with different people from all walks of life. Being part of a company that 'I am proud to be a part of', is extremely important to me.
Since starting in sales, I have been very fortunate in achieving the following awards within the Professionals group for the East Coast of Australia & International.
.Member of the Professionals Achievers Club - Bronze
.Top 2 Salesperson for January to March 2017 – commission
.Top 4 Salesperson for January to March 2017 - total sales
.Top Salesperson for advertising October to December 2016
.Top 5 Salesperson for October to December 2016
· Top Salesperson for NSW January to March 2016 - gross commission
· Top 3 Salesperson for NSW January to March 2016 - total listings
· Top 5 Salesperson for July to September 2015 - gross commission
· Top 20 Salesperson of the year for Australia & New Zealand for 2014 to 2015
· Top 5% Salesperson of the Year 2014 to 2015 - total listings
· Top 5% Salesperson of the Year 2014 to 2015 - gross commission
· Top 5% Salesperson for January to March 2015 - gross commission
· Top 5% Salesperson for January to March 2015 - total listings
· Top 5% Salesperson of the Year 2013 to 2014
· Top 5% Salesperson for July to September 2013 - gross commission
· Top 5% Salesperson for July to September 2013 - total listings
· Top 5% Salesperson for January to March 2013 - gross commission
· Top 5% Salesperson of the Year 2012 to 2013
· Top 5% Salesperson for July to September 2012 - gross commission
· Top 10% Salesperson of the Year 2011 to 2012
· Top Office of the Year for 2009 to 2010
Real estate is such a diverse business, with something different happening every day. Helping vendors achieve great prices & helping purchasers find the property that they love, is a very rewarding feeling. Keeping focused on my ideals & goals & reassessing regularly, helps me to realize my dreams & remain passionate about what I do.
I look forward to an exciting year & catching up with the local residents that I've met over the years. So if you are thinking of selling your home or in the market to purchase a property I would love to offer my assistance. Contact Janet Knott 0402 467 918 or 6555 6555 or call into Forster Tuncurry Professionals at 48 Wharf Street, Forster and say hi.