11 Majtlis Place, Worongary
Smart and Stylish House - Property ID: 397728 33
The homes theme is modern and contemporary offering a relaxed, informal atmosphere with light-filled living rooms.
Nestled in a serene, natural setting within a private cul-de-sac street positioned on over 1 1/4 usable acres. Set back off the road in a slightly elevated position to capture the cool summer breezes this architecturally designed home has it all.
Nine foot ceilings throughout combined with three separate living spaces which incorporate the kitchen flowing onto the spacious open plan family and meals area leading to the alfresco dining overlooking the beautiful sparkling in-ground pool with waterfall feature and bush surrounds.
There are four spacious bedrooms all with built-in's, the master suite has modern finishes and walk-in robe. To one end of the home there are two bedrooms and a main bathroom adjacent to a sitting room ideal for children to enjoy their own private time alternatively for an office or retreat for guests.
The spacious central kitchen with quality appliances is finished in white two-pac paint creating a clean minimal feel.
Access to the backyard which includes designed garden features with waterfall, lush open grassy areas which are ideal for your children to play where they can be seen in full view from the kitchen, meals and alfresco dining area.
There is also a large 6 x 9 metre shed with easy access for work vehicles, caravan or machinery which would satisfy any tradesman or handy man. In addition to plenty of storage areas the home accommodates room for double lock up garage with internal access plus double carport with extra parking spaces.
This is the perfect haven for any family along with style to entertain...
Features at a glance:
* Nestled in a serene, natural setting within a private cul-de-sac court
* Position on 1 1/4 acres set back off the road
* Architecturally designed with light-filled living rooms
* Contemporary quality finishes
* 9 foot ceilings throughout
* 4 large bedrooms, en-suite and walk-in robe to master
* Relaxed, informal atmosphere with 3 separate living areas
* Spacious central kitchen which flows to open plan family and meals area
* Covered alfresco dining off main living area
* Air-conditioned, ceiling fans and Insulated
* Sparkling in-ground pool with waterfall feature
* Established easy care gardens
* 6 x 9 metre shed with power
* Plenty of storage areas
* Double lockup garage with internal access plus double carport
* Close proximity to schools, transport and approximately 10 minutes to Robina Town Centre, Train station and skilled park stadium