44 St Covet Court, Jimboomba
Another Property SOLD By Stuart Marr At Professionals Jimboomba House - Property ID: 401711
Vendors are highly and genuinely motivated, the result is they have reduced their home by $10,000. If where you live is important to you, then you need to inspect this property NOW. Situated in Glenlogan Lakes Estate at Jimboomba which is just a stone's throw to the shopping centre, schools & sporting facilities.
This executive style home is positioned on a 1 acre corner block, with views to the mountains and the lake. Fully fenced and landscaped for privacy, this steel framed family home is a pleasure to inspect. Offering,
* 4 double sized bedrooms
* Main with ensuite and fully fitted walk in robe
* Massive kitchen with walk in pantry
* Formal lounge
* Family/Meals room
* Billiard/Media room
* 12mx6m shed with power + carport to the side
* Brilliant al fresco area
* Remote entry gate
* 6 Reverse cycle airconditioners
* Double garage with internal access.
From the moment you step inside this home you will notice the detail that has gone into the construction. From the ornate cornice, to the niches that are featured throughout the home, to the several courtyards. Even the bathroom is huge, quality appliances for the kitchen include a 2 drawer dishwasher, the list goes on!
Office & Agent Details
- Shop 8, 133 Brisbane Street, Jimboomba Convenience Centre, 133 Brisbane Street
Jimboomba QLD 4280
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: (07) 5547 7288
- F: (07) 5547 7366