16 Windemere Crescent, Varsity Lakes
Vendors Committed Elsewhere - Must be sold! Centrally located modern home - where convenience meets affordable House - Property ID: 422811
This modern and attractive fully air-conditioned home offers open plan living with 9 foot ceilings and two adjoining living areas which lead out to a covered alfresco entertainment area.
Also opening on to the outdoor entertainment area is the king-sized master bedroom, which has an ensuite and spacious walk-in robe. The other three bedrooms all contain built-in wardrobes, carpets, security screens and ceiling fans. The fourth bedroom also presents the opportunity to be used as a home office separated from the main living areas.
The stylish timber-look kitchen features Blanco stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, oven and a four element ceramic cooktop.
Both bathrooms have been finished with cool white tiles, clear glass shower screens and colourful feature tiles. The main bathroom has both a shower and a bath for the children while the ensuite has "his and hers" basins.
Buyers will have plenty of time to enjoy many weekend strolls around the lake or along the suburb's many walking trails to the shops because the rendered, brick and tile home sitting on a 400sqm block is surrounded by other quality homes in a central location, close to everything, in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Double car garage
- Lots of cleverly designed storage
- Elevated cul-de-sac location
- Close to schools, shops, business district, Bond University.
- Fourth bedroom could also be used as a home office.
- Covered outdoor entertainment area
- 9ft ceilings
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Stainless steel Blanco kitchen appliances
- Low maintenance yard and garden.
- 400m2 block
- Rendered brick and tile
- Surrounded by quality homes
- Close to Lake Orr, walking trails and parks
- 5 minute to beach, Robina Town Centre and new Varsity Lakes train station.
- Close to public transport
Positioned between the beach and the delights of the Robina Town Centre, the home sits just off two public transport routes and only a few minutes drive from the new Varsity Lakes train station.
Added to this, property forecaster Terry Ryder has tipped Varsity Lakes will enjoy strong capital gains because of the recent big spending spree on nearby infrastructure and facilities.
Be sure you inspect this one because it will not last long on the market.