62 Hedges Avenue, Mermaid Beach
SOLD at Auction - Executive 4 Bedroom home opposite the beach on Millionaire's row House - Property ID: 429325
Under instructions from the Mortgagee this impressive and stylish four bedroom beach house will be offered for sale by Public Auction on Saturday 22nd January 2011.
Occupying a larger 433m2* north east facing corner block, (Hedges Avenue and Seaside Avenue) in one of the most exclusive addresses in Australia, this near new luxurious executive home embodies the essence of Mermaid Beach living - sophisticated and stylish - yet comfortable and intimate.
This is the home you deserve. Quality construction mixed with a quality position, 30 metre* street frontage on Hedges Avenue plus an additional 14 metres* on Seaside Avenue, and an exclusive Hedges Avenue address, is impossible to refuse.
Strict development guidelines, building height limits and protected parks combine to make Mermaid Beach one of the most desirable suburbs on the Gold Coast, and this seaside community is the benchmark for capital growth, so here is your opportunity to live the best lifestyle money can buy.
Literally footsteps from the patrolled beach, this prime positioned property allows you to enjoy morning walks around Mermaid Beach, followed by coffee at one of many of the local cafes.
The living area is extremely spacious and airy with higher 3 metre* ceiling clearance and the views to the ocean give an added dimension. The living area opens to the north facing weather protected entertaining pavilion which is the perfect aspect for al fresco dining and stairs lead down to the inground swimming pool below. The scene is set for breakfast while you check the surf and in the afternoon you can relax while sheltered from the western sun.
The staircase leads from the living area up to the games room which opens onto a huge rooftop terrace which is perfect for improving your tan and the views from up here extend from the mountains to Broadbeach and over the ocean. A glass of champagne in the spa under the stars perhaps?
Offering expansive living over three levels, including:
- Gated entry via sandstone stepping stones over goldfish pond with water feature
- 3 Bedrooms (including Master suite with private entrance to pool, walk in wardrobe and ensuite with spa bath & his & her vanities)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Auto Triple car garage with entry off Seaside Avenue and room for storage / workshop and designated areas for pushbikes & surf boards
- Outdoor shower to wash sand off after the beach before coming inside
- Inground swimming pool
- 2,000 + 3,000* Litre rain water tanks
- Sound proof Media Room with outlet connections for Speakers
- Large home office with 3 integrated work stations
- Guest bedroom
- Huge gourmet kitchen with Miele Appliances, granite island bench complete with power outlets
- Undercover entertaining deck with outdoor stainless kitchen and stairs leading to swimming pool below
- Large open plan living & dining
- 3 metre* floor to ceiling clearance
- Rooftop Deck with spa
- Games Room
The home also features porcelain tiling throughout, tinted windows, ceiling fans, air-conditioning, ducted vacum system, security CCTV & alarm system, outdoor shower, and drought tolerant landscaped gardens, so make sure you inspect today and let your new home inspire you.
In brief, this is a practical and extremely stylish home in a superior location. Not only a property to call 'home' but a financial investment.
- Sound Proof Media Room
- Home Office
- Games Room
- Rooftop terrace with Spa
- Inground Swimming Pool
- Undercover Entertaining Pavillion