8 Coach House Mews, Hillbank
SOLD - THANKS TO BRUCE RAISON House - Property ID: 479435
Sitting proudly atop of this highly popular and affordable suburb and set in arguably one of its best streets and locations, this impressive two storey family residence comes to you with luxury features and breathtaking views to the plains, gulf and beyond!
Established within landscaped grounds on an allotment of approx. 761sq.m the home was constructed during 2001 and encompasses approx. 280sq.m of stylish living. I encourage you to browse through the attached photographs and the list of features below ... then grab the phone and ring me because homes of this calibre are truly a rare find!
* The impressive Heritage style exterior makes way to a double entry front porch which in turn opens to a light and airy entry foyer. The foyer boasts high ceilings and an impressive timber balustrade staircase that winds invitingly to the upper level and has neutrally tiled floors with ornate inlays that continue to flow throughout the ground floor main traffic areas.
* To the left lays the large bay windowed formal lounge room which is further enhanced by the lush character of solid Oak flooring, down lighting and decorative glass panels.
* Next is the strategically placed downstairs power room with W.C. and vanity all adjoining the laundry facilities which is conveniently placed to provide direct access to the side garden and clothes line and also incorporates built-in storage and a laundry chute from the upper floor.
* The home then opens up to an impressive open plan family room, dining and spacious kitchen; all of which overflows with lots of natural light from the large multiple windows.
* The kitchen is well planned and enjoys ample bench and cupboard space, a walk-in pantry, Chef gas cook tops, electric wall oven and range hood, dual sinks with Puratap filtered water, built-in Whirlpool dishwasher and large side-by-side fridge opening.
* The accompanying family room and dining provides a wonderful relaxing atmosphere with access to the large gabled, all weather outdoor area and the panoramic views beyond!
* To ensure year round comfort throughout the home comes with fully ducted Daikin zoneable reverse cycle heating and cooling, plus insulated ceilings and external walls.
* Completing the ground floor is the large double garage that has direct access to the home and rear garden area and is secured via dual remote controlled rolladoors.
- Building Size Approx. - 280 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 761 m2
- Stunning executive property with superb views
- Immaculate presentation
- Superb bathrooms both with spa baths