10 Lindsay Parade, Paradise Point
Renovator in Prime Lindsay Parade Location - Bridge Free - River Views House - Property ID: 492543
The vendors have made a tree change and are extremely motivated to sell this prime piece of "Paradise". This home is ripe for a modern refurbishment or live-in immediately for future renovation. For those looking to build a new dream home on this large 809m2 parcel of land there are already architecturally designed plans in place for an impressive 50sq abode.
Situated in one of the most sought after streets in Paradise Point, this bridge free waterfront home offers a fabulous unique cove position that includes views out to the Coomera River. This property includes a modern 10m pontoon, a boat ramp with electric winch, a waterside swimming pool and timber entertaining deck. Boasting a massive front yard - it is perfect for kids to play or for storing all those "big Boys toys".
This 2 storey 4 bedroom home offers a floor plan suitable for those looking for dual or extended family living, with a kitchen, bathroom and living area on each level, and a 3rd bathroom to the master bedroom.
So whether you are looking to live in now, renovate or redevelop, you simply must inspect this property to appreciate its outstanding location and the multiple options it has to offer.
* Bridge free/direct access waterfrontage
* Only 80 metres to the Coomera River, River views
* Protected canal position
* 10m pontoon with power and water
* Boat ramp with electric winch
* 4 bedrooms
* 3 bathrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Home office
* Potential for dual/extended family living
* 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, living/dining area and kitchen
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, home office, living and dining area and main kitchen
* Polished timber flooring
* Large balcony ideal for entertaining
* Air-conditioning, gas outlet points
* Large swimming pool
* Waterside timber entertaining deck
* Remote lock up garage with additional storage area
* Triple carport
* Massive fenced front yard, plenty of room for kids to play
* Room to accommodate a caravan/motorhome, boats and trailers
* Quiet cul-de-sac location
* Only 1km to the Broadwater's beaches and parkland
* Only a short stroll to Paradise Points Shops, Restaurants & Cafe precinct
* Dog friendly parkland at the end of the street
* 809m2 land area