20 Sunburt Street, Ingle Farm
Sold for $ 285,000
SOLD THANKS TO - SANDY MARTLEW House - Property ID: 504309
Behind the privacy of the gate awaits!
Let me tell you - its not often a home of this calibre comes along and in such a quiet setting yet a stroll to almost all conveniences.
From first glance the rendered facade will impress, so come on in - you wont be sorry.
* Spacious light and airy lounge room.
* Fully up-dated kitchen and adjacent dining with stainless steel appliances will suit the fussiest of chefs.
* 3 bedrooms -main has built-in robes.
* Stunning polished timber floorboards throughout.
* Gas heating, ceiling fans and 2 reverse cycle air-conditioners.
* Huge laundry, neat and tidy bathroom.
* Double length carport with auto roller door with access to the double garage plus room for boat/van as theres loads of parking behind the fully fenced front boundry (7 vehicles at least).
* Manicured garden setting and fab rear lawn for the kids and pets to play safely within the bounds of the whole property or maybe a game of cricket or footy at the reserve across the road.
The real WOW factor is the coolest pool Ive seen in ages. Barbies and family entertainment will be a big feature this summer. Enjoy pinna coladas from the deck whilst you watch the kids splish splash about. Its party time this summer for sure! GOING GOING GONE!