24 Zinfandel Avenue, Wynn Vale
SOLD - THANKS TO BRUCE RAISON House - Property ID: 504674
A perfect and exciting home for young couples starting off or even those starting over; this character filled home has all the features that will appeal to those that say ORDINARY just won't do! The accompanying photos will show you what I mean, however I had better tell you a little about it as well.
* Set on an established corner allotment of approx. 560sq.m, it offers a great location that is convenient to schools, shops and all local amenities
* Multi vehicle under cover parking secured by remote controlled roller door
* Constructed in 1985 the home encompasses over 150sq.m approx. of living space
* The entry opens to a large and lofty lounge and formal dining room with the rich characters of beams and exposed brick features. A sliding door from the dine opens to the extensive all weather outdoor entertaining area - thus making it a fabulous space for party's and family get togethers
* The décor throughout are all in neutral and natural timber tones and the home enjoys ducted evaporative air conditioning and very efficient gas heating
* Adjoining the lounge and dine is the large open plan kitchen/family room
* The kitchen provides heaps of bench and cupboard space and boasts a large picture window, Chef gas cook tops, fan forced wall oven, range hood, dual sinks which have a Puratap connection; plus built-in dishwasher and large country sized walk-in pantry
* All three bedrooms have large fully fitted built-in robes and are generous in size; with the main being having the added character of being set at a lower level upon entry
* Conveniently placed is the sparkling bathroom, which really oozes charm and needless to say comes with large shower cubicle, separate bath with garden bay window and vanity. The toilet is totally separate and has its own separate vanity area
* Externally the enormous attached carport would house numerous vehicles, boats, vans, trailers etc
* Being set on a corner allotment the side grounds are large with an abundance of lawn area for kids to play safely and this area is also home to several large poly rainwater tanks and there are multiple utility storage sheds ... and so the list continues!
All in all, this is truly a delightful property, set in a highly popular suburb and is priced to sell quickly ... so may I suggest you grab those car keys quick and come take a look today ... for tomorrow may just be too late!