37 Park Street, Carlton
Immaculate Federation Home - Circa 1918 House - Property ID: 505855
Combining all the charm and refined style of a more gracious era with a superbly convenient location, is this elegant double fronted, freestanding Federation home. Set on an expansive 674sqm block (16.76x40.23m), this majestic home offers spacious family and entertaining areas. High ornate ceilings, two fireplaces and the warmth of retained polished hardwood flooring sets a sophisticated tone, whilst a generous floor plan ensures plenty of room for all.
A stylish lounge and dining area with a combustion fireplace flows out to a sunny alfresco dining area, and manicured gardens. Magnificent grand dining room with an original ornate fireplace and stunning detailed glass paneled doors allowing access to the rear of the home. Close to schools, transport and Carlton's local shops.
* Four double size bedrooms, main with walk in robe and access to main bathroom, 2 bedrooms with built in desk and shelves.
* The kitchen boasts granite bench tops, gas cooking and ILVE and MEILE stainless steel appliances.
* Main bathroom with spa bath, 2nd external bathroom, approx 10m x 10m attic space, extra large laundry.
* Lead light windows in front bedrooms, timber panel windows and French doors through the rest of the home.
* Automatic gates through to extra wide driveway with ample off street parking. Huge double automatic garage.