6 Farmhouse Avenue, Walkley Heights
SOLD - THANKS TO NIKKI LEHMANN Villa - Property ID: 514933
This beautiful lil' villa has so much to offer....
Standing ever so proud on a nice quiet street in the new 'up and coming' suburb of Walkley Heights. Only a stone's throw away from local shops, bus stops, schools and parks, as its all about convenience of location and a low maintenance villa lifestyle that a lazy gardener or a busy businessman could only dream of.
Below are just are few of this homes main features;
* At the front door you are met with a good size entry and tiles flooring that extends through to the main traffic and living areas
* To the left of entry opens to the master bedroom that features a charming bay window, WIR and direct access to the ever so handy 2way bathroom
* The bathroom is modern and all in neutral décor with a fabulous large vanity for the ladies, bath and shower and plenty of room to move! Alongside sits the separate toilet to help avoid any early morning traffic jams
* Directly opposite is a decent sized laundry with the ease of rear access to the clothes line
* Parallel to the laundry, off of the main hall, close to entry is direct access to the auto lock up single garage, so that you NEVER get wet trying to unload the shopping!
* Further down the hall sitting opposite one another is bedroom 2 and 3 both boasting flush fitted BIR's -ALL bedrooms with BRAND NEW carpets!
* Finally at the end of the hall, the home opens contemptuously opens to the main living, dine and kitchen.- * Kitchen is modern and neutral with plenty of cupbards, corner pantry and a dishwasher! Also windows to the rear surround this large main living room of the home, including sliding glass doors to allow easy access to the outdoor entertaining area and easy to maintain gardens!
* Without giving every detail away; the property also boasts ducted evaporative cooling and a split system in the main living area, the home encompasses 128 sqm of living and sits on a 375 sqm approx. allotment.
For further details please come and view the property or contact Nikki Lehmann of Professionals Modbury on either 0406 350 783, 8265 0777 or firstname.lastname@example.org