156 Ridley Road, Elizabeth Grove
SOLD - THANKS TO BRUCE RASION House - Property ID: 518297 187
Set on a huge corner allotment overlooking the expansive Ridley Reserve, this large double brick family home stands proudly in very original condition and boasts the benefits of many added features. ! The accompanying photos will show you what I mean, and the following list will highlight most of the main features for you. It is priced to sell and could even make an excellent redevelopment site, subject to the usual Council consents of course. Call anytime to inspect!
* Prime corner allotment of approx. 948sq.m with dual access, multi vehicle off street parking and ample built-in security
* Constructed in solid brick in 1957 the home encompasses over 182sq.m approx. of living space
* The entry opens direct to a large L shaped lounge and dining room which features high ceilings, Rinnai gas heater and wall mounted Carrier reverse cycle air conditioning
* The décor throughout is typical of the era and the sleeping area of the home enjoys its own ducted evaporative air conditioning system
* Conveniently adjoining the dining area is the generous sized kitchen, which provides heaps of bench and cupboard space and boasts a large Simpson stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel sink, electric cook tops, a GE dishwasher, Sharp microwave and there is an intercom system connected to the garage - just so you can let the man of the house know when tea is on the table!
* A sliding door from the kitchen links to a large panty/store and utility room and then on to a separate generous sized family room that has sliding doors to the back garden
* All three bedrooms are of good size; with the main boasting built-in timber robe and matching built-in bed head with side cupboards
* Conveniently placed is the bathroom, which comes with twin shower cubicles, marble inlaid floor and vanity unit. The neighbouring laundry is spacious and the toilet is totally separate
* Externally, the attached verandah leads to one of two enclosed garage/workshops, with the other positioned toward the rear of the garden and adjoins a carport, which is secured by a remote controlled door. Note: This property can parking anything up to at least 8 vehicles off road
* The rear grounds are very large with ample room for kids to play in safely and it also features a very large concrete rainwater tank, a big utility shed, orange and lemon trees, and so the list continues!
All in all, this property offers a very generous size family home with many sought after extras and all at a very affordable price!