3 Playford Court, Hillbank
SOLD - THANKS TO BRUCE RAISON House - Property ID: 527509
TRULY, A FANTASTIC FLOOR PLAN THAT OFFERS EVERYTHING A FAMILY COULD WISH FOR, WITH RECENTLY REVAMPED KITCHEN & COOK TOPS ETC
Sitting proudly atop of this highly popular and affordable suburb and set in a select lil Court, this highly deceptive family home offers just so many additional features that it really must be viewed internally to fully appreciate. Not only is the house and the amenities impressive, but the day and especially the night time views over the plains are spectacular!
Established within landscaped grounds on an allotment of approx. 786sq.m the home was constructed during 1989 and with the living, outdoor entertaining areas, workshop and car porting it all encompasses a whopping 380sq.m. approx. I encourage you to browse through the attached photographs and the list of main features below ... then grab the phone and ring me because homes that offer this much are rare find indeed!
* Set upon an landscaped hillside allotment of approx. 786sq.m
* Designed and constructed during 1989
* Encompasses a combined 380sq.m (40sqs) of fabulous family lifestyle
* For all year round comfort the home boasts batt insulated ceilings and comes with ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
* Hot water is supplied via a gas mains pressure storage unit
* The property comes with an 12 panel 2.2KWH solar power generating system
* A full security alarm system installed in the home
* Secure double length car porting is contained under the main roof, and for extra vehicles there is an abundance of secure additional under cover parking space
* The front porch opens to an entry hall and then either step down to the large formal lounge or meander through the passageway to the informal hub and heart of the home
* The lounge is of great proportions and is open to the slightly elevated formal dining area that is enhanced by the character of turned timber balustrades
* Stepping through the adjoining doorway opens to the immense combined family room, casual dining area and the spacious conveniently set kitchen
* The recently refurbished kitchen boasts an absolute abundance of bench and cupboard space, new gas cook tops with new electric range hood, electric wall oven, dual stainless steel sinks with Puratap and adjacent sits an enormous country sized walk-in pantry. The family/meals has sliding door access to the vast outdoor entertaining areas, plus a built-in bar that serves not only the family room, but the formal dining and the adjoining impressive rumpus/games room
* If there ever was a faultless family floor plan this home has it, for not only do you have a variety of living and entertaining areas; but the bedroom layout is enviable. The master suite is at the front of the home and therefore affords the parents a high degree of privacy whilst the other 3 bedrooms are located to the rear and in essence in a self contained wing of their own. The master bedroom enjoys the bonus of its own separate study/retreat, a very generous walk-in robe and obviously an ensuite bathroom. The rear bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom, separate toilet and there are no excuses for kids kicking the dirty clothes under the bed because the laundry is right outside their doors!
* Externally the whole grounds are totally landscaped and rear features a huge verandah covered outdoor area, an enormous gabled pergola covered lower patio, a 6m x 4m air conditioned colorbond workshop/utility shed and of course all of this enjoys those stunning views over the plains
All in all this is a superb property that I'm sure will create immense interest from those sincerely searching for a home that fits all the family's needs and lifestyle!
- Building Size Approx. - 227 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 786 m2