34 Chardonnay Crescent, Wynn Vale
SOLD - THANKS TO BRUCE RAISON House - Property ID: 534583
This property is absolutely perfect for young couples "starting off", or the more mature "starting over" or an astute investor "starting or expanding their investment portfolio". Whilst the accompanying photos will show you & the following list tell you, but truly it really requires a viewing to fully appreciate ... so buyers on your marks - get set - and go - race to your phone and ring me now!
* Set on an established allotment of approx. 584sq.m, it offers a great location that is a short walk to public transport, shops, Tavern and all local amenities
* Double length under cover parking secured by roller door
* Constructed by Hickinbotham Homes in 1982 the home encompasses approx. 160sq.m of living, parking and verandah space; all of which is immaculately maintained and presented
* The entry opens to a large air conditioned and gas heated lounge and dining room with a sliding door opening to the full width rear verandah and outdoor entertaining area - thus making it a fabulous space for party's and large family barbeques etc
* The décor throughout is all in neutral tones and for peace of mind the home comes with security shuttering all round
* Adjoining the lounge and dine is the compact, but fully functional kitchen
* The kitchen provides ample bench and lots of built-in cupboard space, electric cooking and stainless steel sink
* All three bedrooms enjoy built-in robes and the main is of excellent proportions
* Conveniently placed is the sparkling bathroom which comes with shower cubicle, bath and vanity unit; whilst the W.C. and laundry is set totally separate
* Externally the long attached carport would house a couple of vehicles safely behind a rolladoor and when combined with the extensive verandah it provides a huge under cover space of outdoor entertaining
* The side grounds houses a large pergola covered shade house and with a vast back garden and lawned area it is an ideal haven for kids to romp and play in safety ... and so the list continues!
All in all, this is truly a delightful property, set in a highly popular suburb and is priced to sell quickly!