13 Dumbarton Road, West Busselton via, Busselton
One Street From the Beach House - Property ID: 536352 295
One street from the famous Busselton foreshore and in the West end of Busselton. Perfectly presented and in a street where Pride takes place.
- Large main bedroom with ensuite and good size walk in robe
- Nursery/office/study with separate doors leading to the garage, ideal for the home business!
- Glowing hardwood flooring featured through the home
- Quality carpet in lounge and bedrooms
- Corian, galley style kitchen with loads of storage, 990mm oven, gas cook top and dishwasher, all stainless steel appliances
- Large lounge with gas fire place to centre conversations
- Sliding doors lead out to front alfresco
- North facing rear entertaining area complete with drop blinds, perfect for summer or winter
- Potential for second storey and ocean views
- 2x good size powered general purpose sheds
- Solar hart hot water
- Established reticulated gardens and lawns with fresh mulch
- Fully fenced
Walk to the beach in 2 minutes, close to the local Primary School and shops or cycle all the way to town via fully sealed cycle way along the foreshore. This home is a perfect family home or holiday destination.
Shire Rates - $1243.83
Water Rates - $157.57