7 Daylesford Elbow, Jane Brook
Hear The Birds Sing... House - Property ID: 537140
Recently renovated and freshly painted family home with a pleasant outlook over Jane Brook to John Forrest National Park. In a quiet location sitting on an elevated approximately 690m2 block.
- Huge open plan family meals with raked high ceilings.
- Central kitchen, dishwasher, gas cook top, double fridge access and built in pantry.
- Front formal lounge and dining with window shutters.
- Separate study with window shutters.
- Front master bedroom with walk in robe, tiled top to floor en-suite, spa and W/C.
- Spacious second and third bedroom with built in robes.
Second bathroom tiled, shower.
- Property includes and additional side driveway to rear for that extra caravan, boat or trailer.
- Rear patio with a complimentary concrete floor gazebo for all those family gatherings.
- Fully fenced landscape gardens.
- Semi-enclosed car port for 2 cars.
- Ducted air conditioning.
Come and smell the fresh air!
For more information please contact Vince and Lisa Iozzi on 0414 747 944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Land Size Approx. - 690 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport