7 Tanner Place, Morley
Is Your Family your Priority? SOLD House - Property ID: 537584
Superb Location, Superb Home. Cul de sac has no through traffic ensuring the safety of your family. With a spacious Classical home built for family living, that includes 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open living design and beautifully maintained why would you look elsewhere?
TOP REASONS FOR YOU TO OWN ME!
1. Superbly maintained 4 bedroom residence on 685m2 of prime "GREEN TITLE" land
2. Large master bedroom with Bay Window,large Walk in Robe and a functional en-suite
3. Large Sunken Lounge, carpeted and with a Quality Built in Bar
4. Quality Slate Tiles throughout will last a lifetime
5. Large Classic kitchen with plenty of storage space
6. Very Spacious Family Room with Slow combustion wood heater for romantic evenings at home.
7. Very generous carpeted minor bedrooms with built-in robes
8. Enormous Patio and Pergola fully paved with built in BBQ for lifestyle entertaining.
9. Alarm system, Ducted Air Con, large formal entry to home
10. LESS THAN 1 Minute WALK to Shopping Center, Doctors, Fresh Fruit and Veg and Butcher specialty shops and a variety of Restaurants and Cafes.. 2-3 Min's WALK to parks and schools.
COLIN AND MARGARET TELL US
We have thoroughly enjoyed this fantastic home and living in a quality location. We have placed a strong emphasis on Family living and know it will make another family extremely happy for years to come. Morley is a well established suburb, surrounded by fantastic infrastructure making it a priority for families who are attracted by the facilities. Families have a multitude of choice when looking at schools, shopping and parkland's.
INVESTORS are constantly targeting this suburb due to the generous rental returns being achieved.
AS A BONUS
Room for a boat, caravan and car in the second parking area. Large Workshop with easy access from the driveway. Reticulation front and back and including the garden beds all drawn from your own bore. Gorgeous landscaping makes the backyard interesting and enticing.
Colin and Margaret have spent 19 years caring for this home and now want a loving family to enjoy all that it has to offer.
So if you are chasing a Secure, Safe family home this is the one to see.
Call Trish Douglas or Karen Naranjo to arrange a personal tour. You won't be disappointed.
- Land Size Approx. - 685 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport