52 Carbrook Rd, Cornubia
Fantastic Buying! Land - Property ID: 568756
Where else can you buy 3 Acres so close to absolutely everything:
* Private & State Schools
* Major Shopping Centres
* Fabulous Views to the Hinterland?
* 600m2 Building Envelope - Ability to be increased by the Logan City Council with Building Application
* All Services such as Septic/ Sewerage System allowed outside Building Envelope, unlike other Properties in the Area
* Storm water Pit & Trench already on Site
* Fire Hydrant Installed to Bottom Of Driveway
* Conduits for Telephone and Power Installed from Street to edge of Building Envelope
* Rates $1050.84/year includes:
Community Infrastructure Charge $324/year
State Govt Fire Levy $46/year
Environmental Charge Waived
* Flood Affected- NO. During recent floods of 2011 and 2013, water did not come onto the Property
* Soil Test available from Owner
This is great value with such great convenience, check out the photos of some of the attractions close by!
According to Wikipedia Cornubia is a suburb of Logan City, Queensland, Australia. It is situated 30 kilometres south-east of Brisbane. The nearest largest landmark is the Logan Hyperdome shopping centre - one of the largest undercover shopping malls in Queensland.
Cornubia is considered[by whom?] one of the most sought after suburbs in Logan City due to its bush setting and closeness to major shops (Logan Hyperdome) and first class educational institutions (John Paul College, Calvary Christian College).
Call me now for more information as the Sellers are keen to talk turkey.