Unit 3/19 Robyn Street, Southport
SOLD by Teresa Berger Townhouse - Property ID: 587696 29
This is your peaceful cocoon in the centre of the Gold Coast. Immaculately kept in the private security enclave of Robyn's Nest Southport.
* Three spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms
* Master with ensuite and fitted walk in robe
* Open plan kitchen with plumbing for fridge
* Spacious lounge room and separate dining
* Solar power and hot water systems
* Security screens and overhead fans
* Entertaining deck overlooking landscaped gardens
* Double lock up garage, fully fenced 281m2 block
* Low body corporate fees - approx $25 per week
* Only 11 homes within this quite secure complex
* Centrally located to schools, shops & transport
A property like this is the pinnacle of low maintenance and outstanding value, A Great Buy!
Situated in a central location bordering Ashmore. Close to many of the city's major landmarks including the Gold Coast Arts Centre, Gold Coast City Council Chambers and the Gold Coast Turf Club, home to the famous Magic Millions Carnival. Only a couple of minutes from Surfers Paradise and residents have easy access to the CBD.
Southport Park Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends.
A variety of Schools are only a short distance away. These include The Southport School (private boys), St Hilda's (private girls) Bellevue Park, St Kevin's Primary, Benowa Primary and Benowa State School and Kebra Park State School.
Racing at the Gold Coast Turf Club is very popular with races normally running every Saturday. Nearby the Gold Coast Arts Centre offers visitors theatre, two cinemas, art exhibitions, musicals and comedy acts. Right next door Evandale provides a lovely spot for a barbecue by the Nerang River with a swimming lagoon and amenities available. Evandale Sculpture Walk is a must see for art lovers.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the Southport Golf Club is a premier 18-hole member owned club with a 5792 metre par 71 championship layout.
- Land Size Approx. - 281 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport