226a St Kilda Road, Kewdale
SOLD,SOLD, SOLD !!!! House - Property ID: 591665 291
DON'T BUY ANYTHING UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN THIS STUNNER.
Pictures just cannot capture the sophistication and size of this magnificent home which is nestled in a sought after cul-de-sac. With a welcoming entrance double doors and high ceilings, this home provides all the modern design comforts anyone could wish for. Features include a fabulous theatre room with 14 power points and sliding French doors. The large chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances and sliding draw storage system overlooks a huge family room which also incorporates an informal dining area that opens out to a lovely alfresco area perfect for a BBQ or an early morning coffee. The big activity/formal dining room and the King size bedrooms definitely add to putting this home in a class on its own. The home has a ducted vacuum system and is heated and cooled with a 7 zone ducted air conditioning system. A full security alarm system which also protects the double L/U garage is interfaced with the smoke alarms.
* Double security door entrance with raised ceiling plus shopper's entrance and hall cupboard
* King size master bedroom overlooks front gardens. Featuring his and hers double mirrored robes with 2 shelf storage & big ensuite bathroom with twin sinks and a separate toilet
* Second and third bedrooms are king sized and feature triple built in robes with 2 shelf storage in both bedrooms
* Large chef's kitchen with enormous stainless steel cooker/oven, large alcove for fridge, stainless steel dishwasher, 950mm bench height and brilliant sliding draws as primary storage facility (17 draws and 14 cupboards plus pantry)
* Big family room incorporating informal dining area, which opens out to outdoor area. Includes wiring for sound system speakers and the controls for the 7 zones of air-conditioning. A gas bayonet is also installed
* Huge separate activity room/large formal dining room is off to the side of the kitchen
* Impressive theatre room with 14 power points, sliding French doors and block out curtains
* Large second bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Laundry with excellent storage and bench top space, a real necessity!
* Huge walk in linen cupboard
* Ducted vacuum system
* Ducted reverse cycle Panasonic Air-Conditioning system, 7 zones
* Alfresco area is paved and has external gas bayonet for BBQ's. This area is protected by lush green gardens
* Outdoor area also extends to roller door access into garage, perfect for bringing a trailer through
* Double garage with extra storage area, has full security which is part of the main security system, plus shoppers entrance into the house
Professionals Belmont - Selling Belmont Shire's Finest Homes
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport