10 Harcourt Place, Bull Creek
UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! House - Property ID: 593894
Perfectly positioned , this versatile , generously proportioned home is set in a safe and friendly cul-de-sac location and just a stones' throw to All Saints College , seven day shopping, public transport, parks and freeway access.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY ME....................................
1. Impressive architecturally designed 4 bedroom, study, 3 living areas, 2 bathrooms, 3 WCS .. this property is sure to tick every box.
2. Huge living and dining areas with soaring ceilings including a separate games room
3. Modernised kitchen with dishwasher and double frig recess overlooking huge family and casual meals area all with Ducted Evaporative air-conditioning.
4. Four double sized bedrooms, all with walk in/built in robes.
5. Excellent downstairs study or home office and a fabulous double doored tiled entry hall providing a lovely entry statement
6. Cafe style outdoor entertaining area with paved patio area, sparkling below ground pool with shade sails, built in bbq plus bonus fully fenced heated spa pool
7. Separate utilities shed for storing pool equipment
8. Lush reticulated bore/reticulated gardens surround the 750 sqm block with double undercroft garage including workshop space
9. Just minutes to Bull Creek Primary School, All Saints College, Bull Creek Shopping Centre and Garden City Shopping Centre in adjacent Booragoon
10. This precinct of Bull Creek commands excellent resale value and is a very popular locale
And into the future.....
Bull Creek is situated approximately 11 km south of the Perth CBD via the Kwinana Freeway and a very exciting region in terms of potential of growth and popularity. The demographics of the area appeal to many professional people and their families with many residents opting to stay the vicinity to raise their families and beyond . The suburb and surrounds is very community minded and has shown consistent growth of10.2% per annum over the last 10 years. With the new Fiona Stanley Hospital due to open in 2014 and the strong links to major arterial roads and train stations combined with top infrastructure including outstanding public and private primary and secondary schools this is definitely an area to be considered for YOUR family
City of Melville Rates: $1796.15 per annum
Water Rates: $1040.60 per annum
Call Megan Stone on 0407 120 166 or Wayne Hocking on 0414 863 854 to arrange your personal inspection of this home.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport