4 Arbuthnot Parade, Benowa Waters
SOLD by Teresa Berger! House - Property ID: 598161
What a fantastic opportunity to secure a quality home in a good location for a great price. This modern home offers spacious living areas, 9 foot ceilings and soft neutral tones throughout.
* Five bedrooms with built in robes
* Master with large ensuite & walk-in-robe
* Large open plan family zone overlooking pool
* Modern kitchen with granite benchtops
* Island bench with breakfast bar area
* Built in study desk great position to watch the kids
* Large formal lounge or ideal media room
* Recently painted and carpeted throughout
* Ducted air-con, vacu-maid and security system
* Covered outdoor entertainment off family room
* North east facing backyard with in-ground pool
* Low maintenance manicured gardens, 731m2 block
* Double lockup garage with internal access
* Walking distance to local park and playground
With such a motivated seller we have priced this home to sell today. You will be disappointed if you miss out on this one!
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 731 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport