30 Blampied Street, Wynn Vale
SOLD - THANKS TO BRUCE RAISON House - Property ID: 599708
Set within what is locally and affectionately is known as "Olde Wynn Vale" this impeccably presented split level Ranch style property boasts a fabulous array of features, character and charisma. There is no doubt this home will appeal to those buyers that seek something of unique charm and as it stands today, genuinely doesn't need another cent to be spent!
May I suggest you take in the attached photographs, then pick up the phone or email me quickly, for properties of this calibre are hard to find and get snapped up in a heart beat! I am that impressed and confident of the value here that the SOLD sticker is already in my car!
* Set on a fully established corner allotment of approx. 597m2 and built during 1985 utilizing brick veneer construction and tiled roofing. Being a corner lot there is a side crossover already in place for possible rear vehicular access in the future should you so desire
* Approx. areas - Living 146.9m2 Carport 19.8m2 Outdoor Entertaining 81.8m2
* The home is insulated and boasts ducted zoneable Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning plus a separate Carrier Quietline unit exclusively for the formal lounge and dining
* A Bosch 16E gas continuous flow hot water system services the home
* The property is protected by a built-in security system with smoke alarm connection
* The front and rear gardens have irrigation installed and are managed via a three zone Hunter computerized system
* The split level entry foyer opens to the large, lofty and light filled formal lounge and dining areas which is subtly segregated by steps and a low parapet planter. Near new neutral carpet grace these rooms whilst for ease of maintenance neutral tiling flows throughout all the main traffic areas of the home. A sliding glass door expands the dining to a cozy alfresco area and the lounge room features spot lighting, a large built-in bookcase plus Foxtel connection
* Stepping through into the kitchen the home opens up to an expansive informal family living space, which by day is bathed in sunlight from the soaring ceilings skylight.
* The kitchen itself boasts an abundance of bench and cupboard space, dual stainless steel sinks with Puratap filtered water, matching Kleenmaid built-in dishwasher, gas cook tops and electric under bench oven; and if you really have to stand at the sink what a lovely garden view you have!
* A central passageway leads to the balance of the home which boasts a huge split level master bedroom with wall to wall built-in sliding robes, and the remaining two bedrooms are of size with both having flush fitted built-in robes. The home is serviced by a super stylish main bathroom with circular spa bath, shower cubicle and vanity. The separate W.C. also enjoys its own vanity area, whilst the adjoining large laundry also boasts a second W.C.
* The rear width of the home features a huge all weather colorbond pergola covered patio that cries out to cater for those large summer get-togethers, parties and barbeques etc
* Externally the grounds are strategically designed for maximum enjoyment, yet minimal maintenance; there is a manageable amount of lawn area, a Pittosporum hedge for privacy, fruiting lemons and limes, ornamental Black Bamboo, a good size garden shed, water storage and a large side carport which is secured by a rolladoor ... and so the list continues!