43/3 Lee Road, Runaway Bay
A Dreamy Waterfront Resort -Styled Residence. Northerly with Pontoon Townhouse - Property ID: 602336
This is the perfect set-up for someone looking for a waterfront home without the price tag or maintenance.
Mariner Quays is familiar to many as one of the most desirable complexes for owners embracing the Gold Coast lifestyle, and this home with a northern aspect & a pontoon in front may be the best buy in the area at this price.
The home opens to an outdoor patio area that offers privacy and tranquility, perfect for evening drinks or morning breakfast. The master bedroom & balcony captures the same aspect and traits, from the second level. On the hot summer days, we have an additional large SE balcony to utilise the shade and breezes.
There are many potential set ups within the home, as the 3rd bedroom is the largest, and can also be used as home office, media room, or a guest suite, as it does have an ensuite attached.
We have an open plan on the lower level, with the kitchen functioning as the hub of the layout. The home was built for one of the developers, and has a unique layout that must be inspected. The second, internal courtyard reflects that, with the opportunity to create your own outdoor spa area, or perfect for small pets.
Many of the finishings have been updated by the owners, including plantation shutters, crim-safe patio screens, alarm system, and solar panels. Those solar panels have allowed the current owners to live virtually free of any power bills since installed. Perfect for those on a fixed income.
The complex offers secure access with electronic gates, a large pool and tennis court, BBQ & entertainment area, and finely manicured gardens.
All this is located within walking distance to Runaway Bay Shopping Centre, transport, The Broadwater, and medical offices.
This mostly owner/occupied complex and home must be the first on your list to inspect. Value and opportunity have met but for a brief moment.
*Northern aspect on the waterfront with pontoon and large patio
* 3 bed, or 2 bed and large guest suite/home office
* Large garage and private driveway. Perfect for people trying to downsize
* Low maintenance home and complex. Solar panels to cut energy bills
* Easy walking distance to all amenities & 2 minute boat ride to The Broadwater
* Pool, tennis court, BBQ & entertaining area in secured gated complex
* No work to do. Perfectly presented and maintained. Just move in and enjoy
* Second courtyard which would be perfect for pets or a private spa area
* Soon to be vacant, and must be sold!