9 Brooklea Place, Ferndale
ENTERTAINER'S DELIGHT ON LARGE LOT House - Property ID: 603520
Family gatherings, barbeques and even a wedding have happened here recently. If you like entertaining, this one will not disappoint.
Entertain or enjoy the outdoors in comfort as Cafe blinds enclose the large alfresco area to block out bad weather. The kids will love the pool and the space in the back yard to run around. If safety is your concern, this cul-de-sac location enjoys a great neighbourhood as everyone keeps an eye on one another.
Perhaps you're looking for a large lot with room to grow? With 971sqm of land on a fantastic, quiet and friendly neighbourhood you'll not find another like this in Ferndale at the moment.
Not only is this a great value in terms of the land size, there's great value in the home as well with ducted evaporative air conditioning + split system air conditioning in the lounge, solar panels on the roof and bore reticulated gardens. This means comfort, convenience and affordability for you and your family.
Snapshot of all features :
- 3 bedrooms (2 with built-in robes, and 1 free standing double pine robe in the third)
- 1 bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Separate WC with a washbasin.
- Jarrah Wood flooring throughout the house except laundry and bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Kitchen with gas upright cooker/oven
- Split system air conditioning in lounge room
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout the house
- 1.5kw Solar panels
- 1 car carport
- Large 971 sqm lot (15.3m frontage) at the end of cul-de-sac
- Sparkling below ground fully fenced pool
- Large alfresco with cafe blinds
- Bore reticulated gardens
This home is such a fantastic value it's not going to last long. Mark your calendar for the next viewing time.
Make buying and selling a pleasant experience, trust your Local Real Estate Professional. Call for obligation free advice and your own market update.
This doesn't suit? Ask me about my silent listing in Ferndale.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport