10 Fullerton Street, Benowa
Sold for $ 577,000
SOLD by Teresa Berger! House - Property ID: 605275
This is a fabulous family home with ample living space and potential dual living capability with separate living quarters off two of the bedrooms. The current owners have made many improvements to this much loved home which allows you to move in with nothing to do!
* 4 spacious bedrooms plus study/5th bed (3 bath)
* Two of the bedrooms with own living & bathroom
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Modern kitchen with ample cupboards
* Large open plan living and dining room
* Spacious formal lounge room
* Quality floating timber floors
* Air conditioning, fans & security screens
* Solar hot water and solar power panels
* Insulation and foxtell connectivity
* Large covered outdoor entertaining area
* Heated tiled swimming pool with water feature
* Ample yard for kids on a 784m2 block
* Double lockup carport
* New roof and gutters
* Fully fenced & rendered
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
This is a fantastic opportunity to buy in a much sought after area. Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 784 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Study/5th Bed