4 Jarbin Avenue, Dernancourt
SOLD - THANKS TO BRUCE RAISON House - Property ID: 608199
Set within this highly respected and sought after suburb, this impeccable property has been lovingly cared for and maintained by the current owner for over 30years. I have no doubt this home will appeal to those buyers who seek a property that is not only sound in all respects, but presents as honestly as they can get!
May I suggest you browse through the attached photographs, then pick up the phone or email me quickly, for properties in this condition are hard to find and get snapped up in a heart beat!
* Set on a fully established allotment of approx. 645m2 and built by A.V. Jennings Homes during 1972 utilizing brick veneer construction and tiled roofing. A circular drive way allows ease of entrance for visitors and daytime use. Secure under cover parking for at least 2 vehicles is provided behind a remote controlled attached carport
* Approx. areas - Living 127.9m2 Carport 35.7m2 Outdoor Entertaining 59.7m2
* The home is insulated and boasts ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* A Rheem electric 250lt hot water system services the home, but more importantly it comes with a 12 panel solar "back to grid" power generating system
* The home is fully protected by a built-in security system
* The front and rear gardens have some irrigation installed and there is over 3,500lts of rain water storage available on site
* The front verandah opens to a large separate tiled entry foyer which flows through to either the formal or informal areas of the home
* The spacious formal lounge and dining areas are graced with neutral tones and carpeting
* A doorway from the dining conveniently opens to the generous kitchen, family and casual meals area, whilst a sliding door from the family opens to the extensive exterior outdoor entertaining areas and rear garden
* The kitchen boasts an abundance of bench and cupboard space, dual stainless steel sinks with Puratap filtered water, superb near new Belling cooking range and a louvered pantry
* A central passageway leads to the balance of the home which boasts a large master bedroom with wall to wall built-in robe, whilst the remaining two bedrooms are of good proportions with one currently doubling as an office/study, complete with built in shelving and storage
* The home is serviced by a super stylish fully renovated bathroom with glass shower cubicle, vanity, bath and heat lamps; a separate W.C. adjoins followed by the laundry facilities
* The rear of the home features an all weather colorbond verandah, plus pitched roof pergola complete with sink and adjustable shade blinds; all of which cries out to cater for those large summer get-togethers, parties and barbeques etc
* The private grounds are strategically designed for maximum enjoyment, yet minimal maintenance; there is a manageable amount of lawn, several shade houses and an excellent size colorbond workshop with power and lighting ... and so much more!
All in all, a beautifully maintained property that I'm proud and privileged to present to you, but please you best be quick!