4/19 Robyn Street, Southport
SOLD by Teresa Berger! Townhouse - Property ID: 614661
North East Facing Duplex/Townhouse immaculately kept in the private security enclave of Robyn's Nest Southport. Only one adjoining neighbour ensures maximum privacy.
* Three spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms
* Master with ensuite & fitted walk in robe
* Balcony off 2nd & 3rd bedroom
* Large open plan galley style kitchen
* Spacious lounge and dining room
* Second living area next to kitchen
* New tiles and carpet throughout
* Intercom and security screens
* Air-conditioning, fans & insulation
* Paved entertaining plus grassed area
* Side access to secure backyard with tropical gardens
* Double lock up garage, fully fenced 292m2 block
* Low body corporate fees - approx $25 per week
* Only 11 homes within this quite secure complex
* Solar panels (owner has not paid an electricity bill in 2 years)
* Pet friendly complex with body corporate approval
* Centrally located to schools, shops & transport
* Walking distance to Southport Park Shopping Centre
* Only a five minute drive to the glorious Gold Coast Beaches
A property like this is the pinnacle of low maintenance and outstanding value, GREAT BUYING IN TODAY'S MARKET!
Situated in a central location bordering Ashmore. Close to many of the city's major landmarks including the Gold Coast Arts Centre, Gold Coast City Council Chambers and the Gold Coast Turf Club, home to the famous Magic Millions Carnival. Only a couple of minutes from Surfers Paradise and residents have easy access to the CBD.
Southport Park Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends.
A variety of Schools are only a short distance away. These include The Southport School (private boys), St Hilda's (private girls) Bellevue Park, St Kevin's Primary, Benowa Primary and Benowa State School and Kebra Park State School.
Racing at the Gold Coast Turf Club is very popular with races normally running every Saturday. Nearby the Gold Coast Arts Centre offers visitors theatre, two cinemas, art exhibitions, musicals and comedy acts. Right next door Evandale provides a lovely spot for a barbecue by the Nerang River with a swimming lagoon and amenities available. Evandale Sculpture Walk is a must see for art lovers.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the Southport Golf Club is a premier 18-hole member owned club with a 5792 metre par 71 championship layout.
- Land Size Approx. - 292 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport