5/22 Hill Street, Tweed Heads
UNDER OFFER 'Rainbow Bay' Beach Pad with Surf Views Unit - Property ID: 623026
If you are interested in this property please contact the agent for AUCTION details, as the property is currently Under Offer.
Capturing brilliant never to be built out views from the elevated hilltop setting, this unit is a rarity to come on the market in Rainbow Bay and because of it's realistic pricing it will sell very quickly. It is positioned in a low maintenance solid building and is only a 400 metre walk to the beach.
-Expansive Views to Rainbow Bay beach, Jack Evans boat harbour, Tweed River, Greenmount beach and north to the Surfers Paradise skyline. Views are incredible by night too!
-Close to everything but away from the maddening crowds
-Recently renovated perfect to move straight in
- 2 bedrooms plus a study (or 3rd bedroom) all with built ins.
-Main bedroom fits king bed. 2nd bedroom fits queen.
-Freshly presented bathroom incorporates laundry with separate toilet
-kitchen with large panty and new appliances
-Two sun drenched balconies, one has been enclosed with opening windows to create a sunroom.
- World famous Snapper Rocks and D'bah beach & Tweed River just moments away
- 5 minutes walk to Coolangatta and all amenities, Tweed Centro shopping centre and even less to Jack Evans Boat Harbour and Twin Towns services club.
Properties in the 'Woobera' building rarely become available on the market. Number # 5, could be utilised as a holiday spot, a permanent address or as an astute investment buy.
- Rental appraisal $390 to $400 pw
- On the QLD/ NSW Border
- New paint, tiles, carpet etc
- Smart wiring for optional pay tv
- Pet friendly by approval
- Corner of Hill and little Hill Street
- Loads of offf street parking for visitors etc
- Low Body corp - Storage shed