16 Rivergum Close, Ellenbrook
$550 PER WEEK TILL JUNE 2013 House - Property ID: 624069 416
Stunning 1999 Don Russell built home situated in the Ellenbrook Dress Circle is waiting for a lucky family to call it home.
As you step through the front door you are instantly captivated with the grandeur this home exudes, the attention to detail is a credit to the owners and no expense has been spared thus making this their own palace.
Some of the property features include:
* Stepping down through the marble look pillars, you enter the large formal lounge and dining room featuring a recessed ceiling, quality lush carpet and a sanctuary for the adults to retreat to.
* The gallery style kitchen is a chef's dream, with double oven to cook up a storm, gas cook top, bench space galore with overhead and under bench cupboards and pantry. You have access to the back yard through a French door.
* Enjoy a game of billiards in your own games room complete with a built in bar.
* Master bedroom fit for a King and Queen is situated at the front of the home, has a large walk in robe, ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, His and Her vanity and a corner spa for you to relax and unwind the days stresses away.
* The minor bedrooms are all of double size, (1 bedroom has two double door built in robes and the other 2 bedrooms have triple door built in robes) lush carpets and wooden venetian blinds complete the ambiance of all the bedrooms.
* Good sized study (with built in robe) big enough to become a double bedroom if required.
* An activity room especially designed for the children to have their own space away from the grown ups.
* Ducted air conditioning and gas bayonets installed.
* There is also a separate meals area and family room to gather around and enjoy your quality family time together.
* Outside there is a large brick paved patio area great for entertaining, a manicured garden along the fence line and some lawn to enjoy those lovey summer evenings and family get togethers.
* 6 x 4 shed large enough to house your trailer, bikes, toys or convert it to a workshop for the handyman!
Ample parking space for caravan, boat, trailer or children's cars!!
As you can see this home has it all. This location of this property will appeal to most as the shopping centre is down the road and schools close by.
For your private viewing or further details contact agent.
- Land Size Approx. - 803 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Side access