9 Harcourt Place, Bull Creek
It's all about the LOCATION! House - Property ID: 629101 420
Whisper quiet Harcourt Place is one of Bull Creeks' premier locations and just minutes to All Saints College and 7 day Shopping Centre and within the ROSSMOYNE HIGH SCHOOL ZONE, this great family home is now available for a new family to enjoy. With a park at both ends of this lovely quiet cul-de-sac, and amongst top quality homes this deserves your immediate attention
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY ME....................................
1. Very well presented 3 Bedroom plus Study Nook, 2 Living area & 2 Bathroom family home in a most sought after location
2. Spacious Formal Lounge & Dining areas with cathedral ceilings.
3. Fully renovated chef's kitchen with dishwasher and quality bench tops and stainless steel appliances overlooking informal living and outdoor entertaining areas.
4. Three good sized bedrooms, all built-in robes, master has an additional split system air conditioner and its' own ensuite bathroom
5. The Family/Games area is spacious and features reverse cycle air conditioning and modern timber flooring and high ceilings with a lovely garden aspect.
6. Fabulous outdoor entertaining area with large covered pergola.
7. Shady backyard with lawn and garden areas for the children to play.
8. Lush bore reticulated gardens surround the 706 sqm block with double carport all amongst other quality homes
9. Just minutes to Bull Creek Primary School, Bull Creek Shopping Centre and Garden City Shopping Centre in adjacent Booragoon
10. This precinct of Bull Creek always achieves excellent growth, visiting the home will show you why
And into the future?
Bull Creek is situated approx 11km south of the Perth CBD via the Kwinana Freeway. It is an extremely tightly held location as people don't want to leave once moving in to the suburb. It has good quality homes on large blocks with great schools, shopping and transport on your doorstep. It has an excellent community spirit and has shown good growth over many years (10.2% per annum over past 10 years). The new Fiona Stanley Hospital is just minutes away, as are the Railway stations of Bull Creek and Murdoch
City of Melville Rates: $1425.90 per annum
Water Rates: $947.30 per annum
Call Megan or Wayne now on 0407 120 166 to arrange your personal inspection of this lovely home.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Polished Timber Floor