24 Sellen Court, Leeming
The Ultimate Entertainer House - Property ID: 632961
Conveniently located Sellen Court is one of Leemings' premier locations amongst high quality homes and just minutes to local 7 day Shopping Centre, Banksia Park Primary School and links to the airport, City and Fremantle via the Kwinana Freeway, Roe Highway and South Street. The upcoming Fiona Stanley Hospital and the Murdoch Activity Centre is within easy reach, as are a myriad of local and district shopping centres and the Leeming Senior High School........this wonderful Leeming property in a prime culdesac location is now available for a new family to enjoy.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY ME....................................
1. Beautifully presented 4 Bedroom , 3 Living area & 2 Bathroom family home in a most desirable cul-de-sac location
2. Very spacious Lounge & Dining areas with modern timber flooring and air conditioning
3. A very functional kitchen overlooking huge family & casual meals area with wood heating and low maintenance tiled flooring.
4. Four great sized bedrooms, all walk/built-in robes, all with modern timber flooring and ducted evaporative air conditioning
5. The separate sunken games room is a great entertainer and also features modern timber flooring and air conditioning.
6. Stunning outdoor entertaining area with covered patio/pergola pitched patios, sparkling below ground salt water pool and stunning terraced garden areas...the ultimate weekend entertaining home.
7. Both bathrooms are immaculately presented and of a very good size.
8. Lush reticulated gardens surround the 780 sqm block with double carport in an enviable elevated position all amongst other quality homes
9. Just minutes to Banksia Park Primary School, Farrington Village Shopping Centre in Leeming, Bull Creek Shopping Centre and Garden City Shopping Centre in adjacent Booragoon
10. This precinct of Leeming always achieves excellent growth, visiting the home will show you why
And into the future?
Leeming is situated approx 13km south of the Perth CBD via the Kwinana Freeway. It is an extremely tightly held location as people don't want to leave once moving in to the suburb. It has good quality homes on large blocks with great schools, shopping and transport on your doorstep. It has an excellent community spirit and has shown good growth over many years (10.2% per annum over past 10 years). The new Fiona Stanley Hospital is just minutes away, as are the Railway stations of Bull Creek and Murdoch
City of Canning Rates: $1224.86 per annum
Water Rates: $989.75 per annum
Call Megan or Wayne now on 0407 120 166 to arrange your personal inspection of this lovely home.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport