10 Seguret Parkway, Yalyalup
INNOVATIVE House - Property ID: 634757 295
Raise the curtain on a new type of lifestyle and move into this exceptional home today. Located in an exclusive residential estate called Provence and designed for family living, this 3.5 year old home overlooks its own parkland with family facilities.
- Walking distance to private schooling at the Georgiana Molloy Anglican school with state of the art facilities for Kindergarten to Year 12.
- Split level living with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Stately entrance introduces your guests to warm hospitality.
- Home theatre with elevated seating, projector and large screen
- Main bedroom overlooks the pool with walk-in robe and en-suite featuring twin shower heads and twin sinks.
- Glowing Marri hardwood flooring 21mm thick, milled in Nannup.
- Stone bench tops in kitchen with soft closing draws, loads of storage and inbuilt wine fridge.
- Glass splash back, twin recess for fridges, 900mm electric oven, 6 burner gas cooktop and dishwasher feature.
- Kitchen opens onto a decked alfresco style servery overlooking the pool.
- Delightful warm central living area with bi-fold doors opening out to a 12 x 3m fully heated below ground pool.
- Office/studio/study with recycle brick wall overlooking pool and below ground 4m fish pond, self-filtered and lit.
- Conversations grow warmer in front of the gas fire, installed on the wall with remote control.
- Spacious laundry with good storage
- 3 toilets all with concealed porcelain cisterns.
- Ambient lighting surrounds pool and water feature.
- Wood decking around pool and fully fenced.
- Top floor is concrete slab.
- 2 tiled balconies both approx 3x3m.
- 3 bay garage with workshop at rear with 2 extra car park bays outside.
- Connected to natural gas.
- Instantaneous gas hot water.
- Fully insulated walls and ceilings with R3.5 batts
- Property is on a 546m2 block, fully fenced.
- Ground level is 298.20m2 and upper level is 134.67m2 of living area.
You'll applaud the established gardens with its contrasting colours, all reticulated from the mains. This home needs to be viewed to truly appreciate all that it offers.