37 Canter Court, Orange Grove
Simply Imagine.... House - Property ID: 634769
...Opening the gate, and driving down 100 metres of your own private road, through the trees, all the way till you come to your own spacious, architect designed home amidst a private piece of Australian bush.
A tranquil 4.4 acres of your own, to be shared with whomever you choose, and the passing kangaroos.
And now imagine you can have this feeling of peaceful yet secure isolation, and still be a mere 20 kilometres from the CBD of Perth.
Welcome to 37 Canter Court, Orange Grove.
This is a superb lifestyle property, incorporating a huge, sprawling, feature filled, architect designed, split level, Four bedroom, study and two bathroom residence, comprehensively air-conditioned (Ducted Reverse Cycle) with three big distinct living areas, including formal dining, sunken Games & Lounge rooms.
Externally it is complemented by a huge gabled patio entertainment area, an extensive brick fenced/ gated courtyard area, 3 big sheds, 2 big water tanks (20,000 & 10,000 ltrs), and nearby a beautifully landscaped below ground pool enclosure. Gardens are automatically reticulated.
The land itself, zoned General Rural, affords its owners the versatility of many Rural/agricultural and residential pursuits, and like many of the neighbouring properties, the keeping of livestock/horses, or just retaining the natural unspoilt environment.
Ride on Lawnmower, Pool table, Solid outdoor setting & various utilitarian furniture items are included with the property sale.
* Easy access seclusion (25 mins from CBD)
* Solid Spacious Architect designed 4/5 Bedroom Residence
* Bush walk & National Park proximity
* Potential Equine Ecstasy-General Rural zoning
* Scheme Water(plus two water tanks & two inoperative Bores)
* 3 Sheds- Massive gable Entertainer Patio area
* Glorious, landscaped Below ground Pool enclosure
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Stirling Clark
- Shop 19M, Forrestfield Marketplace, 20 Strelitzia Ave
Forrestfield WA 6058
- E: email@example.com
- P: 08 9453 1888
- F: 08 9453 6020
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- M: 0414 452 790