8 Gransden Parade, Greenwith
SOLD House - Property ID: 636307
Out of all the local agents I consider myself extremely privileged to have been selected to present this stunning property to you. Truly, if you have been dreaming of that elusive and "extra special" family residence then trust me, I've found it right here for you at 8 Gransden Parade. Situated in a select and quiet location with a creek and semi rural outlook it genuinely overflows with fabulous features and boasts a clever and generous floor plan that will surely cater for all your family's needs and wants.
For me to attempt to describe this home in mere words would risk failing to do it true justice; instead may I suggest you embark on the attached photographic tour, then pick up the phone and call me quickly, for properties of this calibre are a rare find and get snapped up in a heart beat!
* Set on a beautifully landscaped allotment of approx. 707sq.m, the home was constructed specifically for the current owners by Hickinbotham Homes in 2005 utilizing a clever marriage of a Heritage inspired exterior, coupled with a modern interior that that caters for all the requirements of today's lifestyle
* Approx. areas - Building 255.0sq.m Outdoor Entertaining 55.0sq.m, which equates to a total of approx. 310.0sq.m
* The home is insulated and boasts ducted evaporative air conditioning and Vulcan gas heating
* A Bosch 16P gas hot water service supplies an instantaneous and constant flow of hot water to all wet areas and for some peace of mind the home has an security system built in
* The generous grounds that greet you on arrival are fully established with the appropriate amount of lawn areas, water wise plantings, grand Sandstone retaining walls and computer controlled irrigation to selected sections; plus the home itself is surrounded by quality sandstone paving
* The main entry opens to an impressive and stylish entry foyer and central hallway with ornate plaster arches. To the left opens to the Heritage inspired formal lounge and formal dining rooms; quality carpeting, Victorian coves, vaulted ceiling and perimeter down lighting all add to the ambiance and formal elegance
* The foyer and hall features neutral tiled flooring that then continues to flow throughout all the main traffic areas of the home, thus making maintenance a breeze
* The hallway then opens up to the hugely impressive informal family living area of the home. Linked and illuminated by banks of down lights by night and a stream of natural light by day, this enviable area combines the kitchen, the family/family meals and an offset rumpus/games room
* The kitchen itself boasts an absolute abundance of bench and cupboard space all of which is crafted in colonial ivory joinery and is home for the dual stainless steel sinks, built-in Miele stainless steel dishwasher, Simpson stainless steel gas cook tops, exhaust hood and Simpson stainless steel electric wall oven; and the a genuine "country size" walk-in pantry is a wow factor. This whole area enjoys sliding door access to the equally impressive large gabled all weather outdoor entertaining area that literally cries out to cater for your large family get-togethers, parties and weekend barbeques
The balance of the home boasts four genuine double size bedrooms, plus there is the bonus of a totally separate home office/study which comes with a large custom crafted desk.
* The three children's bedrooms, which are really in a wing of their own are all fitted with large built-in sliding Colonial robes and are all closely serviced by the sparkling and stylish 3way main bathroom facilities and a separate laundry complete with built-in linen closet
* The master bedroom is cleverly set at the front of the home, thus providing a high degree of parent privacy and needless to say it comes with a walk-in robe, ensuite and boasts a Colonial bay window as a focal point
* Externally double garaging is provided under the main roof with both having remote panel lift doors to the front and a single manual rear door provides access to the back garden. The rear grounds are beautifully landscaped and have ample area for young ones to romp and play in safety; plus there is a separate 3m x3m powered shed to keep the man of the house happy!
And so my list could continue ... However there is no substitute to "seeing it in person" so may I suggest if much of the above "ticks your boxes" (and I couldn't imagine for one minute why it wouldn't), then grab the phone or email me quickly because I would be delighted to take you on a guided tour tomorrow!!