1B George Street, Bowen
Sold for $ 280,000
HARBOUR SIDE OF TOWN Unit - Property ID: 636572
DUPLEX LIFESTYLE in this beautiful home on corner block in town - so convenient and it ticks all the boxes. It is neat and tidy, low maintenance, solid masonry block construction, close to harbour, marina, central business shopping and schools.
This exciting home features:
* Two spacious built-in bedrooms
* Great home, solid investment - currently rented on lease at $280pw.
* A large two-way bathroom with floor to ceiling built-ins
* Fully tiled interior with air-conditioning and fans.
* Large kitchen has loads of cupboard space.
* A lovely front verandah which catches all the lovely sea breezes.
* Fully paved back area with multi-use possibilities including additional outdoor living and is easy-care.
* Carport has roller door for privacy and security.
* If you are or planning to be a fit person then you will be living on the doorstep of some really inspiring walking places with appropriate variation in degrees of difficulty.
* Established, shady, beautifully landscaped, irrigated garden.
This lovely home is a duplex setting, yet feels like it is a home all on its own. Set on the corner of George and Hay Streets it is kept comfortably private from its neighbour with the carports providing that all important separation.
The light, bright interior with its tiled floors and natural ventilation is cool and very spacious. The combination of the corner position and the parkland and open space opposite make for a unique lifestyle.
We cannot stress enough the great significance of the convenience of this location with only one block separating you front the newly developed front beach and two blocks from the main street with shopping, groceries, entertainment and business facilities.
This property must appear on your inspection list - call today for an appointment, but hurry - it won't last long.
- Land Size Approx. - 403 m2
- Near Harbour Front
- Opposite Park
- Walk School, Shops
- Duplex = Simplicity
- Corner position
- Masonry Block