54/5 Bronberg Court, Southport
SOLD by Teresa Berger! Townhouse - Property ID: 640689
Rare golf frontage property set in one of the most sought after security gated estate in Bronberg Court, offering direct access to the Southport Golf Course.
Tastefully renovated, this home offers total security and privacy with only one neighbour.
* Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus powder room
* Huge master suite with fitted robe, ensuite and balcony
* Stunning kitchen with stone tops & gas cooking
* Light filled open plan living and dining room
* Separate lounge/media or study room
* High ceilings with built in surround sound speakers
* Fully ducted air conditioning and fans
* Crimsafe security screens, back to base security
* Recently painted with new carpet and curtains throughout
* East facing alfresco entertaining with retractable awning
* Large courtyard with side access and water tank with pump
* Remote controlled double garage with room for buggy
* Stunning pool with lap lane & resident entertaining room
* Security gated estate with access to the Golf Course
* Opposite Bronberg Plaza Shopping Centre & Bus stop
The security gated estate boasts manicured gardens & a huge pool. If you are a golfer, there is direct access to Southport Golf Course.
Just a short stroll to Chevron Island offering wonderful shopping opportunities & alfresco dining and coffee shops. A little further to the beach. Close to shops & transport.
Situated in a central location bordering Bundall, Ashmore and Surfers Paradise. Close to many of the city's major landmarks including the Gold Coast Arts Centre, Gold Coast City Council Chambers and the Gold Coast Turf Club, home to the famous Magic Millions Carnival. Only a couple of minutes from Surfers Paradise and residents have easy access to the CBD.
Bronberg Plaza Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. Conveniences include a chemist, supermarket, medical centre, restaurants and bottle shop. For the serious shopper a 3 minute drive takes you to Southport Park Shopping Centre.
A variety of Schools are only a short distance away. These include The Southport School (private boys), St Hilda's (private girls) Bellevue Park, St Kevin's Primary, Benowa Primary and Benowa State School.
Racing at the Gold Coast Turf Club is very popular with races normally running every Saturday. Nearby the Gold Coast Arts Centre offers visitors theatre, two cinemas, art exhibitions, musicals and comedy acts. Right next door Evandale provides a lovely spot for a barbecue by the Nerang River with a swimming lagoon and amenities available. Evandale Sculpture Walk is a must see for art lovers.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the Southport Golf Club is a premier 18-hole member owned club with a 5792 metre par 71 championship layout.
- Land Size Approx. - 245 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport