814 Mount Cotton Road, Sheldon
"LIFESTYLE LIVING WITH A COUNTRY FEEL" House on Acreage - Property ID: 645442
This Hilltop Oasis is the perfect hideaway, situated in a wholly rural setting, but with all the advantages of town living and set on just under 5 acres. Only 8 minutes drive from Cleveland, Victoria Point and Capalaba Shopping Centres, Theatres, Restaurants, Sheldon College, Sirromet Winery and every close convenience.
This outstanding private residence provides an escape from suburbia to this relaxed rural environment, surrounded by an established picturesque garden setting where all the hard work has been done. The separate private one bedroom fully self-contained, air-conditioned Cottage with North facing veranda, has it's own grey water tank and provides ideal DUAL LIVING arrangements. What a bonus!!
Superb drainage and irrigation planning with two 5,000 gallon water tanks plus 2 pumps which irrigate from the deepest dam to water the gardens, provides a maintenance-free system. The 5cm poly-pipe with watering outlets 'here and there' throughout the gardens and all the way down the driveway, is very impressive attention to detail by the owners and provides an easier lifestyle.
The property is fully fenced right around the house, providing security for young children and pets.
This "Feature Rich" property features:
* 4 built-in Bedrooms
* Ensuite and walk-in robe to the Master
* Bright Kitchen with beautiful 6 burner Gas Range and dishwasher
* The warmth of Quela timber touches throughout and Red Cedar Shutters
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Warm Fires and Flickering Shadows from the Wood Fireplace
* Family Room
* Glorious, Private rear Patio overlooks tranquil gardens and the entrance to the Rainforest Walk
* Vegie Gardens with preparation area
* Complete Record of all named species of all vegetation has been kept by the owners!!
* 2 Dams
* Separate One Bedroom Cottage is fully self-contained
* Shed is 13m x 9.3m plus Carport 16m x 7.5m at the rear + huge Workbench, drawers &
* Fully fenced Paddock for horses or a cow
* Chook Shed
CALL NOW, THE CAMELLIAS ARE IN FULL BLOOM AND ARE TO DIE FOR!