10 Anne Street, Pottsville
2 x Duplex- Central town location-2B zoning Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 646118
1) Land Size: 626 square metres.
2) 2B Residential Zoning.
3) 2 older style Duplexes- Total Rental Income $475.00 per week.
4) Secure investment- 6% gross return(based on purchase price)
5) Excellent Location! 300m to village's esplanade of shops & cafes', facilities & estuary boat ramp.
This is the ultimate buy. Properties in Anne street (one of the first streets in Pottsville village) are rare 'on the market'.
The location is so central you don't have to get into your car for anything. The estuary is at the end of the street -perfect for swimming & fishing.
The beach is only a little further across the bridge and all of the amenities are only footsteps away.
The options for this property include:
Tenant one duplex and live in the other
Tenant one duplex and have a holiday home perfect for weekend escapes and school holidays
Redevelop the site and prosper with building 3 duplex - subject to council approval.
These duplex are priced to sell and the opportunity to own this lucrative property could be yours!
- Land Size Approx. - 626 m2
- Land Size: 626 square metres.
- Estuary at end of street
- Leave the car at home & walk to creek, beach, cafe's and shops
- Older style duplex ten
- Use at holiday home plus rental income option
- Price to sell quickly