(Lot 13)/47 Julia Street, Burleigh Heads
Your Dream Build Starts Here!! Land - Property ID: 647531
Very rarely in Burleigh Heads does an opportunity of this nature present itself to secure prime blue chip real estate, in fact the last time for this property was in 1950!
Nestled in adjacent to Burleigh National Park Headland and only a short stroll to Burleigh Point, beach and retail and restaurant/cafe precinct, presents this as the ideal position to build your Burleigh dream home.
Formally the land consists features:
- 405m2 in size sloping from top to bottom
- Mostly cleared but still set in amongst lush greenery
- Potential ocean views with development and clearing looking north to Stradbroke Island
- Approximate 10 metre frontage with 40 metre depth mostly cleared but still set in amongst lush greenery
- Sloping from top to bottom, the perfect split level build
The location is best described as being right in the thick of God's playground whether it's a serene nature headland walk, jumping off Burleigh Point to catch an early morning wave, stand up paddle boarding in Tallebudgera Creek or just a family day at the beach...all is within close reach from the front doorstep.
This property (Lot 13) is being offered to the market as an individual component but also if desirable in conjunction with Lot 12 being an existing house positioned adjacent to the property. Please visit www.47juliastreet.com.au for more information.
A rare opportunity to secure your Burleigh Heads dream is here which could well take another 60 years to come along!
For more information please contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Scotty Kelly or to view please see the advertised open for inspection times.