(Lot12)/47 Julia Street, Burleigh Heads
FOUND - Your Burleigh Heads Dream Starts Here!! House - Property ID: 647534
Very rarely in Burleigh Heads does an opportunity of this nature present itself to secure prime blue chip real estate, in fact the last time for this property was in 1950!
Nestled in adjacent to Burleigh National Park Headland and only a short stroll to Burleigh Point, beach and retail and restaurant/cafe precinct, presents 'Twickenham'.
The property formally features:
- 'Beach shack style' home, built from a bygone era in 1950
- 3 larger bedrooms plus 1 smaller bedroom with 1 bathroom
- Periodically revamped over time and currently presents well considering its age
- Characterised by timber throughout creating a homely presence with a rich history and meaning behind it
- Formerly tenanted at $500 per week
- 405m2 in size with an approximated 10 metre frontage and 40 metre depth
- Will be sold 'as is'
The location is best described as being right in the thick of God's playground whether it's a serene nature headland walk, jumping off Burleigh Point to catch an early morning wave, stand up paddle boarding in Tallebudgera Creek or just a family day at the beach...all is within close reach from the front doorstep.
This property (Lot 12) is being offered to the market as an individual component but also if desirable in conjunction with Lot 13 being vacant land positioned adjacent to the property. Please visit www.47juliastreet.com.au for more information.
A rare opportunity to secure your Burleigh Heads dream is here which could well take another 60 years to come along!
For more information please contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Scotty Kelly or to view please see the advertised open for inspection times.