173 Smart Road, St Agnes
SOLD House - Property ID: 648573 187
This delightful property offers some lucky purchaser an honest home that has been truly loved and cherished by the same owners for over two decades. Set mere minutes to: Tea Tree Gully TAFE, Tea Tree Plaza Shopping complex, Modbury Hospital, numerous local specialty Medical Centres, a selection of excellent local Schooling and with public transport literally stopping on its doorstep!
* Beautifully established within striking gardens on an allotment of approx. 650sq.m
* Built during 1980 utilizing brick veneer construction and tiled roofing, the home encompasses approx. 138sq.m of internal space, 45sq.m of verandah and 40.4sq.m of carporting
* The home boasts a back to grid 1.5kwh solar power generating system, front security shutters and near new Bosch 17E gas "Instantaneous" hot water service
* The front door opens to a tiled entry foyer that then flows through to the heart of the home or the option of direct arched entry into the formal lounge and dining
* The formal lounge enjoys generous proportions, neutral décor, Pyrox gas heating and has the formal dining adjoining, which in itself provides sliding glass door to the rear outdoor entertaining area
* The central hub of the home is the spacious sky lit galley style kitchen and its neighboring family room
* The kitchen features ample bench and cupboard space, dual stainless steel sinks with Puratap outlet, Chef gas upright cooker and a huge convenient servery to the neighboring family room
* A wood fired slow combustion heater is the main focal point of the family/casual meals area which also boasts a practical recessed computer/study alcove and glass sliding door entry to the huge verandah covered outdoor entertaining area, then on to the rear garden
* All three bedrooms are of good proportions, with the master bedroom featuring its own built-in Fujita reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and a wall of built-in robes.
* Servicing the home is a separate family sized main bathroom with shower, vanity, bath and overhead heat lamps, and the W.C. is right next door! The large laundry is set to the rear and provides direct exit to the rear garden and clothes line
* A large double carport is attached and is secured via large colorbond iron gates
* Externally the generous outdoor area features an attached shade house, plus the leafy and relaxing rear garden houses a powered 2.7m x 6.0m shed/workshop, numerous mature fruit trees, in-built irrigation, 3 modular rain water storage, wood shed ... and so the list continues!
All in all, this is a well loved and original family home and will surely appeal to buyers that are searching for true value for their money and based in a very convenient location. But please be quick or be prepared to be disappointed!