42 Chapman Drive, Somerville
VIEWING IS A NECESSITY! House - Property ID: 648677
- Immaculate brick and iron home with lovely street appeal in sought after location
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas including games room, separate lounge room and large open plan kitchen/dining
- Well presented kitchen, bathroom and laundry areas
- Outdoor patio area overlooking below ground pool and outside spa
- Double lock up garage
- Lovely established front and rear gardens on 801m2 block
This fresh and modern family home is beautifully presented inside and out. Boasting a stylish, contemporary interior and a lush exterior, the home offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas, a great patio space and a sparkling below ground pool and outside spa.
Situated in sought after Somerville, the home is close to everything a growing family could need including schools, day-cares, shopping and sporting facilities.
The brick dwelling makes a great first impression, with stylish street appeal and an established yard. Step inside and you'll find a bright, modern abode, where your family will love to relax and unwind.
Features include two living areas, including a formal lounge room and family room. Further into the home you'll find an open planned living, dining and kitchen area. This tiled space feels fresh and airy, and the kitchen is well appointed.
There are four good-sized bedrooms, including a spacious master bedroom complete with large robe and ensuite bathroom. If your family loves entertaining, then you'll enjoy the fabulous patio area. Enjoy alfresco dining while the kids play in the backyard or splash about in the sparkling pool.
Call Andrew today to arrange a private viewing.
Council rates: $2,415.19 pa
Water rates: $188.10 pa
- Land Size Approx. - 801 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Outside Spa