13 Glenbrook Avenue, Benowa Waters
SOLD by Teresa Berger! House - Property ID: 651380
This prized neighbourhood pairs the best of city living with a quieter more peaceful way of life. With high ceilings, quality timber floors and 20m water frontage, this spacious home will tick all the boxes!!
* Inviting formal entry with double timber doors
* Four spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite
* Light filled master on waterside with walk in robe
* Stunning kitchen Quality appliances with gas cooking
* Stone bench tops & stunning glass splashback
* Formal lounge & dining with white timber shutters
* Fantastic north facing covered entertaining deck
* Sparkling pool set in a tropical setting with swaying palms
* Ducted air conditioning, vacu-maid & fans throughout
* Fully landscaped gardens on a 927m2 block
* 20m waterfront with lovely sandy beach for kids to play
* Large pontoon with boat ramp & winch
* Double lock up garage, additional parking at front
* Cul-de-sac position perfect for young kids
This sensational home has been lovingly maintained is in pristine condition with the perfect aspect Make this your home today!
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 927 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport