5 Steelwood Way, Helena Valley
Champagne Lifestyle House - Property ID: 652892 418
Wow!! What a lifestyle you would have in this magnificent quality built home. Only 5 years young and set on an easy care block, this large 4x2 plus study has everything you have always wanted in a home and more!!
The double entry leads you onto the beautiful Black butt timber flooring which flows through to all living areas of the home. The study is located off the entry hall and contains quality built- in cupboards and two desk areas.
Feel like royalty when you step into the Master bedroom suite complete with your own secluded outdoor retreat, separate his and her walk-in robes and a huge ensuite with large spa shaped bath.
Crack open the bubbles when you step into the central kitchen, which overlooks the huge open plan meals area, family lounge and games room large enough for a pool table. Want to escape from it all and watch a movie in peace and quiet, not a problem in the separate Theatre Room located off the main living area.
The piece de resistance off this exquisite home, is the outstanding view from the massive, under-main-roof alfresco area. Sip those bubbles whilst watching the sun set, with the reserve and lake area in full view. Relax in the ambiance this home has to offer... a true feeling of being in the Valley... chin chin!
Other features include:-
- refrigerated reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating
- separate theater Room
- games room off open plan living
- double sized bedrooms all with fans and double robes
- 5 full size cupboards in hall way for extra storage
- oversize double garage with TV point and room for gym equipment
- large alfresco stretching the length of the house
- plumbing in alfresco ready to go for outdoor kitchen
- reticulation easy care gardens
- good size garden shed with power and lighting
Don't miss out on this magnificent home and opportunity to get into one of Helena Valleys new Private Estates. Viewing will not disappoint, call me now.
- Land Size Approx. - 666 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport