34 McEachan Street, Edmonton
SPACIOUS AND MODERN House - Property ID: 653953 6
Only 5 years old, this beautiful home offers room to move for any growing family. Surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens on a 620sqm block, 2 courtyards and double gated side access. Featuring:
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 with walk in robes and 2 with double built in robes. All bedrooms can fit a double or queen sized bed, king to master, and have split system air conditioning in each.
- A decent sized full ensuite to master.
- 2 living areas, comprising a large open plan lounge/dining area with a split system air conditioner, and an enclosed patio creating a lovely bright entertaining area, sunroom or parents retreat.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double sink, dishwasher, gas hot plates, double door pantry, plenty of bench and cupboard space, large fridge cavity to fit a double door fridge/freezer.
- Roomy main bathroom with bath/shower combined.
- Internal laundry with a linen cupboard.
- Double remote controlled garage, with internal and external access, carpeted with ceiling fans for the option to use as an additional entertaining area, office or living area.
- On a fully fenced, private block with double gate side access to one side, and single gate access to the other, leading through to the second courtyard area and a decent sized garden shed.
- Walking distance to Isabella State School, Sugarworld Shopping Centre, Waterslides and the Edmonton Leisure Centre.
Immaculately presented inside and out, with room for a pool or large shed.