22 Satellite Street, Clifton Beach
Family Lifestyle & Location! House - Property ID: 655241
Located in the sought after Clifton Beach, on a 805m2 private block of land, in a friendly neighborhood, is this amazing home, emanating character, with so much to offer the entire family!
* Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom & built in, walk through robes, to your own sun/sitting room, with direct sliding door access to the outdoor pool & spa entertaining areas.
* Separate teenagers retreat or guest room, with its own ensuite toilet & powder room with adjoining sun room or office nook, with sliding door outside access to timber deck & garden areas.
* Two other brightly decorated bedrooms with snazzy built in study nooks/wardrobe areas or play storage alcoves.
* Fully tiled, with high ceilings throughout & air conditioning ducted in the living areas, this home is cool, comfortable & practical all year round.
* Spacious outdoor hardwood decking, ideal for entertaining all your family & friends, with plenty of space for all to enjoy, surrounded by gorgeous gardens.
* In ground lagoon style swimming pool, with surrounding entertainment area, tranquil waterfall feature wall, pool storage room, in built pool bar, with stools in the pool for all your party plans!
* Your own outdoor spa, to relax & enjoy a wine at the end of a long hard day.
* Back storage pyramid shed, with plenty of room for all the boys toys & your storage requirements.
* Double undercover carport, with separate lockup workshop garage area, with roller door access to front & back yards.
* Main bathroom, tiled to the ceiling, with a free standing 1930's style restored bath tub, great for keeping those long warm baths a constant temperature.
* Overlooking the open plan design of the living areas, is the spacious, bright & airy kitchen, with gas cook tops, dishwasher, double sinks & plenty of cupboards & bench space.
* Beautiful & attractive mature gardens & native trees surround this family home, adding charm & appeal to the outdoor lifestyle this home promotes.
* Located a short stroll to the beach, local parks, shopping centre, restaurants & local amenities, this properties position in prime!
* With a current rental market appraisal of $480 - $510 per week, this home makes a very attractive investment to live in or rent out.