16 Phoenix Street, White Rock
AMAZING POTENTIAL FOR DIY RENOVATOR House - Property ID: 665249
"FIX ME UP PLEEEAAASSSSE!!". - This property has fabulous potential inside and out, shouting for attention as it would suit any renovator, even those wanting to jump into their first DIY project. - (This is a Power Of Attorney sale)
- Set on a 692m2 corner block giving front, side and rear access (Build that powered shed or pool or both, we have enough room).
- We could even extend, add another bedroom onto the existing 3 and at least they all have built in robes.
- The bathrooms a little small and dark, get creative, add some colour, change the tiles and IT could look smashing.
- There's a separate toilet, having no door gives a sense of space and new meaning to open plan living.
- All bedrooms have carpet, the stains simply add to the character and style OR you can simply add your own choice of floor covering.
- Linoleum flooring throughout living areas, the missing pieces, holes and lifting at the edges creates ease of cleaning underneath or use the same flooring throughout bedrooms and living areas to create a free flowing effect.
- The L-shaped lounge/dining is spacious and flooded with natural light - "Could be due to the lack of window coverings".
- The kitchen is definitely functional plus it also has a pantry. The prehistoric oven is a magnificent artefact and gives you an option of what YOU want to cook with.
- Plenty of storage space with double linen cupboard, double built in wardrobes to all bedrooms whilst the missing doors allow easy access to storage and lets your clothes breathe.
- A fabulous multipurpose undercover single carport, laundry and entertaining area all in one.
- We do have a generous sized back yard, with a garden shed and a tree - The tree is lovely, really lovely.
So all you renovators or DIY'ers, check this one out. The sellers welcome offers prior to auction and we have a price guide of $150,000 to $250,000.